Here are the steps to log in once your account is activated:
- Access the login page by tapping/clicking on Login located at the top of the Buzzmath.com home page.
- Then select the Teacher login option.
- Enter your username (full name or email address) and your password.
If you choose to activate your Buzzmath account using your Google account, you can sign in from the Login page by tapping/clicking Sign in with Google. Select the Google account associated with your Buzzmath account.
If one of your Grade 3 (or above) students cannot log in to their account because their password or username isn't working, here are the steps to follow:
- Go to your teacher account, then tap/click Manage Classes in the left sidebar.
- Select the class the student is in.
- Locate the student's name, then select the blue pencil to the right of their name to change their email address or password.
Important: Removing a student's profile from your group does not constitute deletion. This only deactivates the profile and is not a solution to connection problems.